top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat, Jun 18Union Cemetery in CalgaryJun 18, 2022, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. MDTUnion Cemetery in Calgary, Erlton St & 32 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2C 4H3, CanadaA vigil celebration in community to honour and celebrate the lives of those who are not with us anymore. Live music, procession, storytelling, tributes, hot tea, and a special community gathering in a beautiful and mystic place.
- Sat, May 28Alexandra Writers SocietyMay 28, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.Alexandra Writers Society, 1721 29 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7, Unit, 460Many of us have experienced the loss of a loved one during the pandemic and although loss can be incredibly difficult at any time, the added elements of pandemic stress and the inability to properly mourn our beloved lost loved ones has complicated and, in some cases, compounded the grief...
- Fri, May 20Many Horses High School
- Sat, May 14Studio Bell
- Fri, May 06Bella Concert Hall at MRU
- Sat, Apr 30Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton
- Sat, Apr 30Shane Homes YMCA at North West
- Sat, Apr 23Studio Theatre at cSpace King EdwardApr 23, 2022, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. MDTStudio Theatre at cSpace King Edward, 1721 29 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7, CanadaCelebrating Life Dialogues will be hosting a full day of conversations and presentations with creators, artists and change makers to reflect on how they are evolving, thriving and moving forward.
- Sat, Apr 09Virtual Concert via Social Media
- Tue, Mar 15OnlineMar 15, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. MDTOnlineCelebrating Life 2022 aspires to be an iconic event where the citizens of Calgary can have the opportunity to mourn together honouring those who are not physically with us anymore, celebrating our own lives, and reflecting on the immense possibilities moving forward.
bottom of page