No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat, Jun 18Union Cemetery in CalgaryA vigil celebration in community to honour and celebrate the lives of those who are not with us anymore. Live music, procession, storytelling, tributes, hot tea, and a special community gathering in a beautiful and mystic place.
- Sat, May 28Alexandra Writers SocietyMany of us have experienced the loss of a loved one during the pandemic and although loss can be incredibly difficult at any time, the added elements of pandemic stress and the inability to properly mourn our beloved lost loved ones has complicated and, in some cases, compounded the grief...
- Thu, May 26ZoomAn arts-based workshop - discover personal insight as you are guided through a creative journey of reflection and art making - with no expectation of outcome.
- Fri, May 20Many Horses High SchoolJoin us in a special festival hosted in partnership with the First Nations Arts Alliance to celebrate live with art, music, and dance.
- Fri, May 06Bella Concert Hall at MRUA musical gathering to mourn and celebrate together in one of the most beautiful and iconic concert halls in our city.
- Sat, Apr 23CalgaryPrivate event for participating artists and sponsors of Celebrating Life.
- Sat, Apr 09Virtual Concert via Social MediaA special virtual presentation by “The Mark Sepic Trio”. Alan Hetherington in Percussion; John Yelland in the Bass; Mark Sepic, guitar and compositions. Full artists bio at https://www.celebrating-life.ca/artists
- Tue, Mar 15OnlineCelebrating Life 2022 aspires to be an iconic event where the citizens of Calgary can have the opportunity to mourn together honouring those who are not physically with us anymore, celebrating our own lives, and reflecting on the immense possibilities moving forward.